5 May 2016

NOTES ON THE MAN THE MESSAGE AND THE MANDATE


               THE MAN THE MESSAGE AND THE MANDATE

Matthew 16:19
( "And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.")
1 Timothy 2:5-6
( For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,)

The message of Jesus is based on what He came to do
Romans 5:8
( But God demonstrstes His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.)
Jesus gave His life so I could have it and nothing less.
Galatians 2:20
( " I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.)

The faith of the son of God means what He saw, thought, His dream and wanted me to be.
Am special to God. Am gonna live God's dream.
John 20:17
( Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them. 'I am ascending to My Father and your father to My God and your God.")
John 20:25
( The other disciples therefore said to him, "We have seen the Lord." So he said to them, "Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.")
John 16:7
( "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.)
Acts 1:8
( "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.")
Forgiveness is only in Jesus Acts 13:38-39
( "Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins; 39 "And by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.)

You could Have a record as though you never sinned. He forgives you and gives you the power to live beyond it.
God is the only one who can tell us what He accepts and what He rejects.
You cant stand in His presence without praising Him.
2 Corinthians 5:17
( Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.)
Its not about the creation its about the creature, if any man be in Christ He is a new creature not creation as in a new thing. Creature a new kind of man.
1 John 4:4
( You are of God, little children and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than He who is in the world.)
1) Declared righteous
2) And to be His righteousness
God does not count the sins oof the whole world against them because the whole world died in Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17-19
( Therefore if any man be in Christ He is a new creature; all things are passed away behold all things are become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 That is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.)
Romans 5:17
( For if by one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.) 
John 1:17
( For the law was given through Moses, but grace an truth came through Jesus Christ.)
Romans 5:1
( Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.)
When you're born again you're born in the presense of God.
2 Corinthians 5:20-21
(Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.)
I am the proof of God's righteousness. I am the expression of His righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

@Night Of Bliss Accra Ghana

When we met at the Night Of Bliss Accra Ghana how strong the love was. The joy of meeting again was really amazing, I say it was TIK. ...

Most Read Posts